Careers Service Cracow University of Technology
Careers Service (CS) support students and graduates of our university in their transition from education to labour market. It operates since 1997 as an organisational unit of the university.
Students may use the opportunity of individual counselling as to their job perspectives at any stage of their studies including meetings with job counsellor, psychological testing, career planning skills etc. as well as they may participate in training and workshops related to soft skills needed in the recruitment process. Careers Service establish contacts with employers both to acquire job offers and collect information about requirements of employers. Job offers are made available to students both via displays in different places at the university and directly via Internet, telephone or mail at no charge from the companies - in some cases there are special financial agreements with respect to promotion actions, companies presentations, organisation of recruitment using our facilities, job fairs - spring each year.
Career Service Cracow University of Technology is a founding member and co-ordinator of the Polish Careers Services Network grouping over 80 similar organisations in Poland as well as co-operates with the offices all over Europe a.o. as a member of FEDORA association www.fedora.eu.org.
We are open for co-operation especially if your company needs to:
- acquire valuable employees - graduates of the Cracow University of Technology
- present offers of internships or jobs to our students
- present and promote the company or its products to the students
Main branches: architecture, construction, civil engineering, electronics, electrical engineering, physics, IT, chemical engineering, environmental engineering, mathematics, mechanics, transport and logistics, management, quality management
- present education offers for life long learning
- gather data about perspectives of supply of graduates of certain profile in the future
- perform any polling activities among students
- find partners for international programmes
Possible areas of cooperation
- Information exchange
- Search for placement opportunities in Poland and abroad
- Training and study visits
- Information about international job market
- Encouragement of women as engineers